Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Horny Teenager Boy


When I was a freshman, I encountered a new and very interesting classmate. He's name was Evan. He was gay but doesn't act like one. All we know is that he like boys. He was very manly and well-mannered. In fact if you never knew him, you would think he was straight. He had tons of girl friends hanging out with him at launch and break time.
One night, while I was masturbating, Evan just blow into my mind. I would imagine him smiling every time I stroke my cock. I loved the feeling of him smiling. I could imagine him watching me stoke my cock in my room. It feels like he was really there. He's a really cute guy and smiles seductively that one would be turned on.
The next few days, I kept on imagining him while I was masturbating. I then knew that I also like boys. My sexual desire to him got more and more deeper. At one point when I was walking with my buddies in the corridor I see Evan with his girl friends and imagine them all making out.
This year, I'm 18 and got more and more interested with Evan, he've grown incredibly hot. I could see he's chest got firmer.
One afternoon, I took a piss in the restroom. The restroom for the boys was a very little room with one cubicle only and in the side was a washroom. I pissed for long seconds since I was holding it since launch. Someone went inside the restroom, all I know is that guy was washing since I could hear the noise of the water. I was still pissing when to my surprise I saw Evan at the top standing in the basin.
''Oh look at that nice cock!'', he exclaimed jokingly. I was shocked I stop pissing and went directly to go out. ''and where the hell do you think you're going?'', he said. I was about to leave but he jump of the basin and started to block my way. ''Not until I taste that cock!'', he exclaimed. I know he was just joking. I was laughing in my mind but not until he grab my cock, ''oooooooohhh it's fucking hard already, wan't me to taste it?'' I was son turned on he then kiss my cheeks near my lips and put pressure on it. He started to lick my cheeks until he got to my lips. I couldn't help but help him. I lick his lips too, we got our tongue working out together.
He unbutton only three buttons of my uniform I wasn't wearing any underwear, he started to rub my chest and feel my nipples. My nipples were getting so hard and I was so turned on. He's was touching mine and I could feel he's getting harder. He started to lick my nipples and that got me so much pleasure. We did for quite a while until he finally grab my cock again, at this point, he unzip my pants. He gradually rub my cock while he was licking my nipples. My underwear was still on. He starts to pull it off. It was about to explode when he touched it with his own hands. He stroke it gently and I could film my cum coming.

He then puts a surprising very fast stroke with my cock. I bet he knew it was exploding he started to suck it. I was feeling just about the most wonderful feeling in the world. He suck it so well that I still didn't want it to cum. He strokes my cock again and finally I can't take it anymore it exploded a whole lot of semen. He swallowed most of them. The explosion was so bad some even landed in my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment