Monday, April 16, 2012

The greatest hot threesome of all time

My and my gf had had the CRAZIEST night we were both 18 at the time. Shes Super hot blone and perfect apple ass and her virgin cunt was amazing we were both at my house alone (i had to bAbysit but baby was sleeping) so i invited her over and she brought 2 of her friends! They were both freaking hot with at least c cup tits blonde and were basiclly begging me to fuck them. We were all hOrny from the start so we went to the bathroom in my parents master bedroom and turned on the bathtub, i went to go get condoms and when i came back they were all lined up with there cunts facing the door and spread wide open sitting in tge shower. I instantly got a 9 inch hard on. I dropped the condoms and walked over to my gf and licked her pussy like there was no tomorrow she was gonna cum so i stopped and had her 2 friends sit on my face they were bith total loose sluts!! Then i had them all suck my cock at once my gf sucked the hacked one sucked the shaft from the side and the other sucked on my balls and licked my ass!! I was going to cum too so i pulled awa and said who first. One of my gfs friends hopped on me and dripped wet i put her on the counter and shoved my dick straight in to her dripping cunt she screamed so loud when i put it all in the i had the second one on the other sode of the counter and she rubebd the girls clit with her feet while i fucked the girl in her ass so fast it was a blur! She started to leak insane amounts of hot juices so my gf stopped pleasuring herself and licked it up then i went to other side of the counted took my cock and shoved it up the other irls ass l the way in the first thrust! She was quiet for a second then screamed sooo loud i pumped for 10 sec as fast as i could and pulled out the girl not getting fucked was under me lickjng my ass and when i pulled out some hot steamy shit went all over her! She we to the bath to wash off the. Me and my gf went to the bed alone and for her first time i slowly shoved my dick into. Her hut dripping wet cunt she was moanjng at first but then her facE changed she got on top of with my dick in her pussy she stsrted to wildy thrust up and down while lick my face and chest and sucked on my tongue i then went over to doggiestyle and fucked her ass then she gave me the hotttest blowjob ever i. Was close to cumming so i shoved it into her pussy. While she was on top of me the other girl came in the rOom with a stanky pussy and sat on my face the third girl came in and was sitting on my stomach just going up and down. Having a girl pussy on my mouth just leaking juices, a girl spreading her arse all over my body, abd m dick shoved deep in my gfs pussy all while all of us were going up and. Down made me cum soo hard in my girls pussy at the same time she cummed then i grabbed the girl who wAs on meh face i gra bed her as spread it wide and shoved my tongue in there and licked and shee soon cum
Ed and her juices went into my mouth and nose. The girl on my stomach went ovEr my mouth and pulled her finger off of her clit and cumed straight in to my mouth and then collapsed on me i had a girl basiclly who still had my soft insideher a girls whos ass was right over my mouth and one who was on top of the girl who ass was in my mouth at that moment we were all just staying like that in shock of how hard we just did it nad how great it felt then my mom walked in, slapped my gf on the ass!!! I was in shock( my moms mad hot with dd tits and huge ass she proceeded to take of her clothees) my dad was still drunk at a party but my mom was drunk and ho
Me i got hard again and we had a fivesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment